Sedation Learning Center
Would you love to see your smile complete and feel confident about your teeth once again? If you have missing teeth or gaps in your smile, dental implants may be the perfect solution for you. Dental implants are made to fill the gaps from missing teeth and can restore your smile. Implants can help keep your other teeth from shifting and will be made to match the color of your natural teeth. Call Vale Family Dental to schedule a Free Consultation today!
*New Patients Only.
We offer oral sedation and nitrous sedation, also known as laughing gas.
- Oral Sedation comes in the form of a pill and can make you sleepy and unaware of the treatment, as when you are just nodding off to sleep. The effects start immediately after the sedation is administered. You will be able to communicate throughout the whole appointment even while sedated. This method of sedation wears off slowly so you will need to have a friend or relative help with transportation after your procedure.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) – Nitrous oxide is administered through the use of a face mask. You will be relaxed and comfortable throughout your entire procedure, and the nitrous wears off only minutes after removing the mask. You will be able to return to your normal daily schedule as soon as you complete your visit.
Yes! Many patients who have suffered from dental fear or anxiety are finally able to relax through their visits, and now are comfortable making appointments with their dentist to maintain their healthy smile and complete much needed dental work. Sedation dentistry can provide the same solution for you!
Sedation dentistry is a great solution for patients who:
- Experience fear at the idea of visiting their dentist.
- Hate the noises, smells and tastes associated with dental treatment.
- Have experienced traumatic dental experiences.
- Hate needles and shots.
- Have difficulty becoming numb.
- Are afraid or embarrassed of their teeth.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Have a really bad gag reflex.
- Have sensitive teeth.
We Offer Emergency Dental Services
Marbella Dental Studios
At Marbella Dental Studios, we know that people don’t always love going to the dentist. But do you know what everyone does love? Getting compliments on their beautiful smile. If you want to show off your pearly whites in Scottsdale, Arizona, schedule a dental appointment today. The talented dentists and hygienists at Marbella Dental Studios offer cleaning, whitening and oral surgery for patients of all ages including children.
Whether you need intensive oral surgery or you want to make your smile a few shades whiter, you can trust the job to the pros at Marbella Dental Studios. Contact us to learn more about the services we provide clients in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Proof is in Our patients
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM